Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone

Thank you everyone who helped our trip to Utah be great. We came home exhausted, getting in at 1:00 am didn't help, but we accomplished a lot. Alli got her drivers license, yeah, we all got cleaned, drilled and filled, thanks Dad. I had much needed spa time with Amy, thank you. We ate at all our Utah favorites, Chuck a rama, Cafe Rio, Artic Circle, La Puente, Gandolfo's, and Iceberg. There were a few more on the list that we didn't get to. We were able to see Aunt Phlyis and some of her gang. We spent time with my gram and gramps, and Gordo's granny who made Chile Verde especially for us. It nearly burned our mouths off but was so good. The best part was visiting with everyone and being together for Christmas. It is good to be home, it was sunny and 50 degrees today. We took the girls minature golfing outside, you can't do that in Utah in January. But it is always bittersweet. I miss you all so much. I wish I could be there to be a part of your daily lives. I hate to see how big my nieces and nephew are getting. They are so cute. These blogs help though, they let me see what you are all up too. But really it was a great holiday and I love you all, even though you are still laughing at my fall. I was just trying to make it a more memorable event. It was planned. Thank you mom for spearheading the activity, it was a great idea. Thanks Jen and Joe for your car, I know it put you out and we truly appreciate it. Thanks Holz and Trav for having us all over. Thanks Dad for the great accomodations and all the great breakfasts, especially the steam bread, it took me back. Thanks Josh and Brit for just being you, and Lance and Amy as well. Thanks Angie for helping us with all the rides. See you again soon, I hope.

No comments: