Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve at Grandpa Bri's

Josh opening a present
I didn't get a lot of good pictures on Christmas eve, to busy opening presents I guess. Here is one of Halle's backside while she is on her new present from Grandpa Bri.
I know that Jenny will love that I posted this picture. All I wanted for Christmas was for my niece to be born while I was there, but I guess I was naughty this year because I didn't get it, all Jen had was contractions for Christmas, doesn't she look happy.
A shared present of nail decals for Mia and Victoria. They are getting big, but they still get so excited for presents. Victoria asked me every ten minutes for about two hours when are we going to open presents. Their enthusiasm gets contagious.
When Gordo saw this shirt he had to get it for mom, does anything sum her up more, it says make cupcakes not war.

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

I am so glad you guys were here for Christmas this year! I forgive you for the horrible picture only because baby didn't come while you were here. Can't you just fly up here on wed when I am being induced.

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

I'm way happy you guys got to come down, aren't you glad we got so much snow while you were here? Sorry we missed out on family night at the bubble... it would have been fun. I agree with Jen... fly back on wed to see little baby_________. Love you guys! Love the pics!