Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow 6 Years, Happy Anniversary!













































Wow six years where has the time gone. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. It hasn't always been easy breezy but I love my family even though it gets bumpy at times. For our anniversary I wanted to do something different so we went kayaking at the harbor in Sausalito. We saw some sea lions and lots of beautiful scenery. If you looked one way you could see the bay bridge and San Francisco and if you looked the other way you could see the beautiful mountains of Marin County and the gorgeous houses of Tiburon and Sausalito. After kayaking we went to Muir Beach to see the tide pools. We missed low tide by 20 minutes so the water was coming back in and we didn't see much. I really wanted Gordo to feel a sea anemone because their stinging cells feel like they are grabbing you, so I was bent over looking under a rock and didn't see a huge wave that come up and soaked me head to toe. Gordo saw it coming though and didn't warn me, he just laughed and laughed. Even on our anniversary he is just the sweetest thing. (Yes that is sarcasm) But I did get a few pictures of anemones but not nearly as big and colorful as I have seen at other spots near half moon bay. After the beach we went and bummed around Berkeley. We ate tacos at a place called Gordo Taqueria and stood in a very long line to get organic ice cream, only in Berkeley. All in all a good day, that was centered all around what I wantet to do, which was a very good present. Happy Anniversary Gordo, thanks for all you have done for me the last 6 years.